State / Region / Province
Technology|Infra_ToolAdministration-ITSM|ServiceNow-CSM, Technology|Java|SOA and Webservices
Infosys is seeking a Service Automation Test Lead,
As a QA Test Lead you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• U.S. citizens and Green Cards are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hartford, CT or be willing to work in Eastern Time Zone
• 4 years of experience in ServiceNow activities
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• Excellent understanding of ServiceNow platform and how it works and has minimun of 4 years of experience in testing and optionally developing applications on this platform.
• Excellent understanding of ServiceNow ATF (Automate Test Framework) and has hands on experience to develop end to end automated tests
• Having a good knowledge/experience on various ServiceNow modules like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change & Release Management etc.
• Experience in creating & running ATF Tests for intended functional testing of business logic, browser compatibility & Regression testing
• Demonstrated ability to implement and operate test automation, continuous integration, continuous testing and continuous deployment (CI/CD) at scale across a portfolio of Agile initiatives to enable faster time to market. (Exposure to Jenkins is plus)
• Proven experience of working in Agile cross-functional teams in complex fast paced environments.
• Strong in communication and has excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with other team members.
• Demonstrated ability in creating test strategies, understands risk-based testing and has experience in tracking Quality metrics in each sprint.
• Has experience with shifting testing to left and can automate the acceptance criteria as close to the speed of development.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, written and orally, to colleagues across diverse teams and geographies.
• Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems.
• ndependent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous, and often multi-directional work environment in Agile / Scrum process
• Experience in leveraging opensource testing framework ‘Jasmine’ & its integration with ServiceNow ATF
• Exposure to JMeter/LoadRunner for designing & performing Load/Performance Test of ServiceNow
• Experience in integrating ServiceNow ATF tests with CICD Tools like Jenkins
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.