State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Domain|Energy Oil & Gas - Midstream|ETRM - Energy Commodities
Infosys is seeking a ETRM Consultant in Utilities Domain
This position will primary be responsible to interface with key stakeholders; apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; to deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty; part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Rosemead, California , USA. Candidate can work remotely from anywhere within the USA during PST time zone. This position may require relocation and / or travel to project locations.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Experience in Energy Trading and Risk Management
• Basic knowledge and working experience of Endur platforms 14 and/or upwards
• At least 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Utilities Domain
• At least 5+ years of experience in Energy Trading Risk Management Systems (Gas, Power, NGLs, Oil)
• 5+ years of experience in data governance and data management
• Understanding of the Endur Architecture and devise ways to optimize its strengths for the client solution
• Strong knowledge and working experience of data management, analysis and governance concepts and frameworks
• Strong knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server databases with demonstrated proficiency in writing stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL), data modeling,
• Experience with data modeling tools (ER/Studio, ERwin) to develop logical and physical OLAP & OLTP models
• Experience working with Business Intelligence / Analytic systems
• Ability to work independently and with others in a widely disbursed, fast paced, team environment
• Experience in independently conducting UAT and working with business users on project signoffs
• Understands and have working knowledge on Agile process. SAFe
• Ability to work with teams working in different time zones across globe.
• Validate Business requirement and Business Requirements mapping to Capability and Release
• Validate alignment of Data and Integration requirements
• Validate test scenarios mapping to business requirements
• Lead execution of test cases in client environment
• Validate end to end testing coverage
• Participate in customer workshops, understand both functional and non-functional business requirement and business criticality of desired systems
• Anticipate customer needs and provide inputs for solution.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.