State / Region / Province
Infosys is seeking a Senior Appian Consultant. You will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience in Technology Infrastructure Management and Maintenance.
- Location for this position is Malvern, PA. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 4 years of experience in Appian server administration, knowing all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology
- In-depth understanding of Appian Enterprise Product Architecture including various server components like – Webserver, Apache Application Server, Search Server, Data Server and Appian engines etc.
- Experience in installing Appian on AWS EC2 instances in distributed environment
- Experience in applying TLS security on Appian installation at webserver / JDK / Disk and DB level
- Experience in installing SSL certificates for Appian installation
- Experience in configuring Appian Directory structure for Internal Data
- Experience in configuring and customizing Appian through various changes like custom. properties, topology.xml etc.
- Expertise in performing Appian Admin activities like configuring data sources, installing Primary database and establishing connectivity with Appian, enabling SSO and SAML integration
- Expert in Linux and Shell scripting with expertise in writing cleanup utilities and cron jobs
- Expertise in configuring check pointing and other Appian settings
- Experience in setting up Email server on Appian along with configuring custom mailboxes
- Experience in developing Appian Custom Components and debugging deployment issues
- Experience in Appian Java Messaging Services along with configuring relation databases like MySQL & Postgres
- Experience in setting up Appian CI/CD pipelines with tools like Bamboo, Jenkins and Appian automated deployment manager
- Experience in integrating systems across multiple platforms including Appian and AWS
- Appian Application maintenance experience with Configuring Backup and Restoration
- Experience in setting up Appian High Availability & Distributed installation
- Experience in Troubleshooting Appian server performance and infrastructure related issues
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication, problem-solving skill
- Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model
- Exposure to Pega Implementation Methodology/Agile development
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin