State / Region / Province
Process|Consulting processes|Technology Consulting process
Senior Consultant - Group Benefits
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
Infosys Consulting is seeking experienced Management Consultants with Insurance Consulting Experience.
As a Senior Consultant, you will work on strategic programs dealing with complex, industry-specific requirements, while further deepening knowledge in your respective area of specialization. You will independently deliver high quality solutions and actively build key client relationships.
The Senior Consultant role is within the Group Insurance/Employee Benefits sector of Infosys. This role focuses on partnering with business and technology stakeholders of our clients to help craft and execute their strategy. Senior Consultants provides support to Principal consultants and Infosys teams in different stages of projects including Strategy, Business Case definition, Requirements, Business Process Design/Re-engineering, Business Architecture, that enables our clients to meet the changing need of the global landscape.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead engagements at Insurance clients to address the pressing issues faced in the industry related to Insurance Value Chain from a business and technology standpoint.
- Build client relationships specific to the engagement
- Provide leadership and mentor junior consultants in the engagement team
- Collaborate with other streams including technology delivery streams across Infosys to deliver a compelling value proposition to the client
- Publish thought provoking insights on Insurance Trends related challenges and opportunities
- Support business development activities
- Develop market relevant points of view to generate and sustain presence in the marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Experience in Insurance with knowledge of Group Insurance including benefits insurance products – dental, vision, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working on Vitech, EIS or Majesco platforms is desired but not required
- Experience in functional areas like new business, enrollment, broker management, billing, claims management, network/provider management, and finance
- Experience in process improvement in business operations – has assisted in analysis of current state, root cause analysis, developing insights, identifying solutions, and designing future states
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation
- Proven ability to lead projects, build strong and effective business relationships
- Ability to facilitate discussions, analyze and de-construct problems, develop structured solutions and categorize challenges in the project environment
- Highly motivated with strong analytical acumen and problem-solving skills
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- 3-5 years of experience working on change initiatives in Insurance firms working either directly or with a reputed professional services firm
- Industry-related certification (e.g. FLMI, ALMI, FFSI, etc.) is a plus
- Experience as a business analyst will be desirable
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and challenging constraints
- Experience in executing programs using Agile methodologies
- Lean / six sigma Certification
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary