State / Region / Province
North Carolina, Texas
Charlotte, NC, Richardson, TX
Technology|BPMI - Others|Pega
Infosys is seeking a Pega Developer. You will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology
- Location for this position is Charlotte NC or Richardson TX. This position requires relocation.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.About Us
- At least 2 years of experience in in depth hands on application development experience in Pega PRPC v7.x/V8.x and Pega frameworks
- At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Experience on Pega Decisioning is added advantage
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Should be Pega certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA)
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication, problem-solving skill
- Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model
- Exposure to Pega Implementation Methodology/Agile development
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin