State / Region / Province
Technology|BPMI - IBM|IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
Infosys is seeking an IIB APIC Developer. As an IIB APIC Developer, you will anchor different phases of engagements including being a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options, and makes recommendations.. You will create detailed design, process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of Relevant Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- The location for this position is Hartford, CT. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- At least 2 years of experience in development and maintenance with IBM Integration Bus, IBM APIC and ESQL technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle (Requirement Analysis, Design, Development)
- At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 2 years of experience in working in Scaled Agile environment
- Working knowledge of creating and enhancing RESTful APIs.
- Working knowledge of creating and enhancing WebServices
- Working knowledge of various connectivity patterns like connectivity to MQ, Databases, File systems.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Good understanding of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal and should be able to explain technical ideas to leadership in simple terms.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Ability to provide technical leadership and mentoring to the less-experienced team members
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability