State / Region / Province
Technology|Microsoft Technologies|.NET Frameworks
Infosys is seeking a Windows .NET Core C# Developer- This position’s primary responsibility will be to design, development and implement solution to automate reference data integration with Power ETRM system. The chosen candidate will assist in the technical design of large business systems; builds applications, interface between applications, understand data security, retention, and recovery. The role holder should be able to research on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors the team during the build and test phases.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Houston TX, or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years' experience in Information Technology
• Experience in Windows .NET Core, C# Development
• 5+ years Strong experience of .NET 5+, .NET Core 3+, and .NET Frameworks
• Database development experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server
• Strong experience in the design and development of large multi-tiered applications
• Strong experience with Web API, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture
• Strong experience with React/Angular Application Programming
• Knowledge and experience of software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns
• Knowledge and experience with unit testing frameworks and best practices
• Knowledge and experience with enterprise messaging patterns and technology
• Knowledge and experience with using Azure DevOps in full software lifecycle
• Knowledge and experience with Git source code repository
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Candidate should have worked on agile methodologies.
• Should have good analytical & reasoning abilities.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.