State / Region / Province
Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC
Technology (BPM) | DTS - Reporting, Analytics & Visualization | SQL Developer - Proficient, Technology|Big Data - Data Processing|Spark, Technology|Big Data - Hadoop|Hadoop
Infosys is seeking a Hadoop/Spark Lead Developer. In this role, you will enable digital transformation for our clients in a global delivery model, research on technologies independently, recommend appropriate solutions and supply to technology-specific best standards. You will be responsible to work with key customers and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Process. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidates must be located within commuting distance of Charlotte, NC or Raleigh, NC or must be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel within the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- 4 years of Information Technology experience
- 3 years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of data warehouse and data marts
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL, Unix shell scripting
- Participate in creating application architecture document to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements
- Create design artifacts and support prototyping through creation of POCs
- Delivery high quality code deliverables and support peers in quality checks such that design requirements are met. Create user documentation for the assigned modules
- Lead validation activities for the assigned modules for all types of testing e.g., Functional, Integration, System, User Experience etc.
- Support the creation of “Go Live” plan and manage assigned activities in the plan
- Perform root-cause analysis of any issues that arise post-implementation and work on appropriate solutions
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- Experience in Spark and Scala or Python
- Good understanding of data integration, data quality and data architecture
- Experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Good understanding of Agile software development frameworks
- Experience in Banking domain
- Strong communication and Analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams in a diverse, multi-stakeholder environment comprising of Business and Technology teams
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com