State / Region / Province
Austin, TX, Sunnyvale, CA
Technology(IBPO)|Database Administration|MS SQL Server, Technology|Cloud Platform|Microservices
Infosys is seeking a Lead Java Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty; be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Candidate must be located within Austin, TX or Sunnyvale, CA or be willing to relocate to these locations. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• Experience with Spring Boot, Java 11, SQL, and Microservices
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• Point Of Sales functional domain expertise is essential
• At least 4 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring boot, Web Services
• At least 4 years of experience in Data structure and algorithms.
• At least 4 years of experience Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.