Technology|Cloud Platform|Azure Devops
State / Region / Province
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Short Description: Looking for Devops Lead in Perth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skill / Competencies / Experience:ESSENTIAL
- Strong technical experience with DevOps, Kubernetes, Azure integration Services, Azure Infrastructure Services
- Clear understanding of the Kubernetes infrastructure including servers, physical and virtual machines, cloud platforms
- Develop technical requirements based on business processes.
- Create UML diagrams for business processes and provide effort estimation.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills across a variety of stakeholders.
- Responsible for mentoring and nurturing teammates to ensure common objectives are met
- Having strong analytical and leadership qualities and the ability to interact with customers, end-users, business stakeholders and lead large technical teams both off-shore and on-site.
- Candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Able to take direction as well as capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of technology landscape to be able to guide team.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated self-driven with a positive attitude.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch. Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.