State / Region / Province
New South Wales
Process|Testing processes|Performance Testing process
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Role: Performance Engineering and Testing
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Short Description: Work on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Infosys largest and most successful clients in Australia. Australian citizens and PR holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Skill: Performance Center, JMeter, Gatling, Splunk, App Dynamics, JIRA, Jenkin, Bitbucket, Confluence, Dynatrace, Splunk, Oracle Enterprise Manager, AWS and Azure cloud experience, ALM, API and Micro services testing, Postman, Grafana, Kibana.
Location:Sydney , Australia
Years of EXP: 7+
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is individual technical role involves having discussions with various teams to collect nonfunctional requirements and preparing strategies, innovative thinking along with Performance Engineering and chaos engineering.
1. Understanding of business / functional processes within an Industry vertical / sub vertical to translate business requirements to system requirements & perform impact analysis
2. Broad working knowledge of multiple tools (e.g., Load Runner, JMeter, AppDynamics, Splunk, Dynatrace etc.) and in-depth expertise in multiple tools to meet given requirements
3. Must have experience on performance engineering and multi cloud performance testing
4. Working experience in Agile, Hybrid of STLC, industry quality / productivity benchmarks, multiple estimation methods to ensure right goals and continuous improvement
5. Expertise non-functional attributes, strategy & design principles to develop test strategy for medium / large projects
6. Expertise to create & review test plans; Expertise in planning & setting up complex test data; Expertise to create and review test scripts
7. Expert knowledge of test execution processes to analyses & report results and give go / no-go decisions & improvement recommendations and JVM, effective GC assessment experience
8. Good understanding of SDLC, Awareness of latest technologies and trends, Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
This role is individual contributor
Experience in offshore and onshore model
Experience working in Agile and Hybrid model projects
Innovative and flexible to learn new technologies
Nice to have Dev ops experience
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from: Minority/Female/Veteran/People with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.