State / Region / Province
Technology|Java|Java - ALL
Infosys is seeking a Java Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Preferred Qualification :
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Mississauga, Ontario or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 4 years of experience in Java Development
- Demonstrate knowledge on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD.
- Experience in Java , Spring framework , Angular 7 and above.
- Experience with various database and data grid technologies RDBMS, NoSQL
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard interface architectures (REST, SOAP etc.) and protocols (HTTP, JMS, AMQP, MQ etc.)
- Experience in Jenkins, InteliJ, Git
- Good in troubleshooting
- Excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile application development concepts
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, Non-functional requirements (NFRs).
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin