State / Region / Province
Domain|IT Service Management|End Point (Desktops, Laptop, Printers, Mobile Devices) Administration
Infosys is seeking Desktop Support Engineer. This role will be responsible for 1st and 2nd level support, first point of contact for user problems with hardware and software, including printer support (on site/remote/by phone). Responding to client support requests. Key responsibility of this role is Troubleshooting hardware and software issue on laptops, desktops, workstations etc. and maintain optimum performance Address customer requests for installation, configuration, test, maintenance of hardware and software components. Support root cause analysis of equipment problems and provide effective diagnosis. Respond to customer requests via phone and e-mail in a timely and accurate manner. Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software. Visiting the client’s desk when needed
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Brentwood, TN or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of Information Technology experience
• At least 2 years of Strong end user desk side experience.
• Experience in administering desktop applications, OS deployments and configurations.
• Experience in hardware troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to ITIL Based processes will be advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Good communication skills
• Exposure to End User Computing support model
• Ability to quickly grasp user’s technical aspects.
• Customer focus
• Punctual & Process oriented
• Relationship building with the customer and stakeholders
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.