State / Region / Province
Senior Lead – HR
In the role of Senior Lead – HR, you will be responsible for HR programs and interventions for an organization that spans across Platforms, IT Delivery and TPA. You will execute unit specific HR programs, define and execute the periodic communication plan, ensure smooth employee and management experience by managing induction, employee relations and employee engagement in order to ensure HR service and delivery effectiveness.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA
- Manage the HR Lifecycle processes, including: onboarding, employee engagement, grievance response & attrition management
- Partner with business unit on key initiatives and directives
- First level resolution with employees with regards to policies, processes and interpersonal conflicts
- Talent Management – Assist with the talent review process in identifying top talent and assisting managers in developing action plans
- Employee Relations – Provide advice and guidance on the interpretation of company policies and procedures as they relate to individuals and company objectives and manage any employee relations issues with the required stakeholders
- Support process owner and business managers on driving a performance driven work environment
- Talent Acquisition & Onboarding – Partner with the talent acquisition team in providing a robust new hire onboarding experience and process all necessary onboarding paperwork
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8 years of experience relating to HR
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in an HRBP and/or HR role providing strategic advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and associates in a highly complex and dynamic business setting.
- Must be flexible and adapt to changing needs
- Solid understanding of employment laws
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous Human Resources related projects and programs in a changing corporate environment.
- Collaborative style with an ability to lead, motivate and partner with others on activities in support of both the HR organization and client groups.
- Strong communication skills and ability to make professional presentations and to communicate in writing, through e-mails and reports, or orally, complex matters to an audience of high technical skills and operational experience.
- Strong attention to details, listening skills, analytical and proactive solutioning is essential for success.
- SPHR/PHR or SHRM-CP/SCP certification preferred
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Masks are required to enter the office. Extra screening, sanitation and disinfecting procedures are in place.
This role is temporarily remote until company’s decision to return to office.
Infosys McCamish Systems,(http://www.infosysbpm.com/mccamish) located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Life Insurance and Retirement Services subsidiary of Infosys BPM Limited.(www.infosysbpm.com) Infosys McCamish was started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market as a commercial services provider in 1995.It has an outstanding business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other outsourcer of business solutions can claim – generating US$16 billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual insurance company. Infosys McCamish has expert technology and outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven of the top ten US insurers are among Infosys McCamish’s many BPM clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta GA and Des Moines IA in USA.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity