State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP QM
Role – Lead Consultant
Technology – SAP PP/PS/TM/APO/IBP/EWM/QM
Location – Frankfurt, Stuttgart , Munich , Berlin , Hamburg
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
- -Only candidates with an employer-independent work permit for Germany or the EU can be considered. - -
We invite you to be part of and be inspired by an open-minded way of working in our multinational corporation! If you want to accompany us on the way to the future of IT, you prefer innovation instead of boring repetitive project work and you want to experience growth instead of stagnation, please apply now!
We offer exciting challenges in one of the most dynamically growing SAP consulting companies in Germany and Europe. With us you will further expand your experience and skills within a global corporate culture together with qualified and motivated colleagues. Our growth plans open-up great career opportunities in a highly stimulating environment. With this growth you will get a chance to lead large global teams who work in the digital transformation journeys of our customers, mostly the DAX 30 or Fortune 1000 organizations.
You want to develop your skills as well as your career? Then we have the right opportunity for you! We have very interesting ongoing projects in this area. With us, you can expect a learning environment where you can deepen your knowledge. You will also see how we manage projects, learn about our support and incident management practices that we use to take our prestigious clients to the next level.
In the role of a Lead Consultant, you are a technology expert and contribute to different phases of the consulting lifecycle, starting with process consulting, problem definition, and ending with the definition of an overall solution, its design, development and deployment. Within this process, your role is crucial. You will be the foreman of your team throughout the business process to the final work product. You will have the unique opportunity to shape revenue-enhancing business solutions that enable our clients to meet ever-changing global needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You would need to work and lead projects involving in any of SAP Modules- SAP PP/PS/TM/APO/IBP/EWM/QM and Logistics areas.
- You will execute the needed changes in configuration. Resolve any specific functional defects as part of project build
- You will be analyzing client’s requirements and Preparation and review of functional specifications.
- Coordinate with offshore team for delivery and track and report the deliverables to client.
- You need to build the training needs of the team and build a Training and develop program for the team for better performance
- Preparation of Test Cases based on functional specifications.
- You will be working on Interface issues (dealing with middle ware and frontend issues)
- Create documentation like functional specs., functional design, back-out plans, testing results., root cause analysis document
- Participation in Proposals and RFPs
- Co-ordination with client to understand the requirements, discuss functional issues
- Interaction with the client through meetings, calls & emails. Handling client escalations
- Leading, mentoring and coaching the junior Functional consultants and Technical Team
- Hands On experience in any of the SAP Modules- SAP PP/PS/TM/APO/IBP/EWM/QM
- Good integration knowledge with ECC & S/4 HANA components including logistics and production
- Preferred to be S4 HANA certified
- Hands on knowledge in working with interfaces with 3rd party applications
- Strong working knowledge in pricing and Rebate processes
- Should have good working experience in production support and should be able to lead a team of SAP consultants
- Experience in working on implementations / Roll Outs / Global Production support
- Full cycle Implementation Experience in SAP modules. Diverse experience which includes Business Process Analysis, Implementation Process, SAP System Configuration, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance, End-user training, and Production support.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Fluency in German language
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
About InfosysInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem. The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements. All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin