State / Region / Province
Technology|Enterprise Architecture|API / Microservices Architecture
About Infosys –
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Short Description – Java Microservices (Spring Boot) Developer with practical experience in AWS (lambda, stepfunctions, Glue), SQS etc.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Location : Melbourne/Sydney
- Skills /Competencies:
- Programming languages: Java 8
- AWS: serverless computing (lambda, stepfunctions, Glue), RDS, DynamoDB, S3, SQS,
- Fluent with Linux
- critical thinking mindset, strong sense of accountability for product delivery, passion to develop quality software
- Involved into Design and implementation of secure, scalable, fault tolerant systems in a Cloud
- Good communication skills, team player
- Strong hands on experience in design, development and test using micro service / lightweight containers & frameworks such as Spring Boot / Play Framework
- Runtime environment: NodeJS
- APIGEE experience
- Additional Skills:
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement, any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department. “All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”