State / Region / Province
Technology|BPMI - Opensource|JBOSS ESB and BRMS
Role – Technology Lead
Technology – JAVA, JAVA EE
Location – Stockholm, Sweden
Business Unit – INS ADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Minimum 8+ years of hands-on experience in application development in Core Java / Java EE.
• Familiar with Apache Camel, SOAP and REST based services, Junit
• Familiar with GIT, Maven, Nexus, SonarQube, AzureDevops
• Development experience using Eclipse IDE.
• Ability to lead small development teams technically and mentor them for completion of tasks
• Experience in Jboss Fuse
• Experience working in SAFe Agile
• Experience of working as Scrum Master
• Swedish language fluency is preferred
• Experience with any open source ESB or any other product
• Experience with Enterprise Integration patterns.
• Exposure to Redhat Openshift, Azure DevOps
• Knowledge of estimation techniques for task/project estimation
• Experience working with Architects, Business analysts and designing solutions for service layer
• Leading the development team by recommending solution architecture, design, development, testing as per the enterprise architecture road map and suggestion.
• Requirement gathering, estimation and work planning
• Participate in creating an implementation plan as per the project level quality plan and work on go live activities
• Respond to production issues, arrive at a solution with inputs from the stakeholders.
• Build repository of knowledge for higher efficiency and effectiveness
• Leading offshore and onsite teams
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High proactiveness
• Lean Agile mindset & Self Leadership
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer