State / Region / Province
About Us:Short Description:Infosys is seeking to hire an Associate Director of Client Services (ADCS). In this role, the ADCS will be working with their manager (Director / Senior Director of Client Services) to develop and execute on the account / portfolio strategy, manage client and partner relationships to help drive profitable growth for existing or new accounts.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Location: Perth, WAQualifications
- 10 years + experience in a Middle and Senior-level consulting client-facing role or account manager leadership role
- Experience of selling to clients in the Mining, Energy and Utilities sectors
- End to end account / portfolio management including account forecasting, budgeting, operations and overall P&L
- Strong Client Relationship Management; engage with Head-offs, Director level clients
- Background in managing client engagement in a Global delivery model and drive solutions and financials decisions with offshore teams.
- Identify potential leads and opportunities and objectively qualify them with a view to position Infosys offerings, products, services and delivery competencies.
- Define strategies for perusing the leads and opportunities and work closely with the delivery teams and pre-sales teams in positioning Infosys responses effectively
- Actively drives winning themes and ensures support from all parties involved in positioning best solution(s) to client situations.
- Understand the sales and business development objectives and broader region growth strategies and translate them in to account plans and strategies.
- Consistently meet the set targets of Sales, business growth, profitability
- Build positive relationships with clients, identify upsell and cross sell opportunities, address customer issues and latent needs.
- Handle all the operational details like contract definition, terms and conditions, accuracy of invoices and accounts receivables.
- Independently anchor RFP requests and RFI requests from clients and meet stringent timelines to respond
- Strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with Head-offs/Directors/CXO level client contacts
- Significant business development and project management experience
- Experience and understanding of operating in a Global Delivery Model for ICT services
- Ability to position industry insights as they pertain to client needs & requirements (with focus on Mining, Energy and Utility industries)
- Deeply understand their client’s business challenges, and provide thought leadership in addressing these issues
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Ability to create commercial propositions for the client using relevant pricing models
- Strong negotiation skills and understanding of contracts / MSAs
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.