State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP Finance
Role – Principal Consultant / Lead Consultant
Technology – S/4HANA FI, S/4HANA CO, CFIN
Location – Amsterdam, NL
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of a Principal/Lead Consultant you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Experience in SAP consulting at various levels
- Experience in end-to-end S4 HANA implementations/Rollouts
- Hands on Project Implementation experience in handling CFIN functionalities
- End-to-end experience as Consultant in MNC Rollout project (Global Template Rollout Projects)
- Execute business requirements discussions with customer to implement S/4 HANA solution for the Finance and Controlling area
- Implement core finance and surround solutions as per requirement and Industry best practices
- Hands on system configuration expertise of CFIN
- Requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP S/4 HANA and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources.
- Guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP S/4 HANA
- Ability to provide technical direction/ consulting for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues, and can collaborate with the business user and developers
- Ability to follow SAP methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing & executing rigorous data and process testing plans
- Experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises (preferred but not required).
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer