State / Region / Province
Domain|Finacle Treasury|Confirmation and Payment Systems (e.g. SWIFT, Target2, SEPA)
|Role –Lead Consultant |
Technology – Payments SME
Location – Frankfurt
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; managing the program and client interaction, reports, governance, managing deliverables, estimation, participate in solutions, escalation management etc. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape in SEPA/ Instant payments area
SEPA/ Instant Payments On-Going Responsibilities
• Champion the Initiative
• Enable cross program / cross project collaboration
• Manage inter program / inter project dependencies
• Track progress towards the defined success criteria.
• Work with the development and implementation teams to seize the Initiative
• Break the Initiative up into a series of smaller incremental Initiatives and ensure that acceptance criteria are defined
• Organize and ensure that business context and subject matter expertise is made available within the initiative
• Coordinate and synchronize Initiative related activities with other functions and business units.
• Understand and report progress of the Initiative
• Synchronize business / tech priorities
• Coordinate research activities
• ensure transparency on budget utilization (tbc / external)
• Ensure that initiatives milestones (if applicable) are entered and kept up to date in DB Clarity
• Document and manage associated risks on the initiative
• Reporting Initiative status/RAG/risks/issues/ dependencies into the monthly Instant Payments Steerco. Preparation and participation in PI Planning / QBR
• Negotiate capacity and funding for progressing the Initiative within the PI / QBR.
• Help in the identification, estimation, and prioritization of business features. Program Execution
• Track the progress of the Initiative.
• Attend system and feature demos.
• Provide fast feedback on demonstrable and acceptable features.
• Collaborate with the Brand Owner/business in the identification and assessment of the Features. Iteration Execution
• Help remove any Initiative specific impediments 2 For internal use only
Mandatory - German business language skills
• Resource from Frankfurt. Exception of the location in any of the cities in Germany with commitment to travel to Frankfurt as and when required
• Resource should have handled and managed large payments program before
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.