State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Basis Administration|SAP Landscape Optimization/Transformation (SLO/SLT)
Role - Principal Consultant
Position - SAP Basis Transformation Manager
Location - Stuttgart, Germany
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
- Application: SAP Basis, NetWeaver, ABAP/Java-Stack, Avantra, ServiceNow, Office Products
- Database: SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB
- Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
- Technical: Proven experience in delivering Automations, S/4 HANA Conversions, Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud, SAP Migration to public and private Cloud
- Other: Reporting, Risk- & Escalation-Management, SLA / KPI Management,
Language skills needed Soft skills
- Technical: Underlying Infrastructure stack: Hypervisor, Storage, Network
Area of responsibilities
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Has in-depth understanding of different processes and best practices of PM to find proactive solutions for complex situations and execute multiple complex/ critical projects.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
- High degree of Customer orientation, flexibility, sense of quality and proactivity.
- Anticipates customers needs, provides inputs for solutioning, demonstrates industry understanding and provides inputs to the customer on areas other than project work and builds confidence with the customer at higher levels to be treated as an advisor
- Analyzes and constantly improves systems, processes and nature of service being provided to ensure customer delight by establishing standards and benchmarks for quality
- Brings up unresolved issues with the client, understands stakeholder views, strikes a rapport and resolves these issues by using tact and influence keeping in mind organizational interests
- Overall responsibility for Transformation of SAP Systems (e.g. S/4 HANA or Cloud Migration).
- Plan, coordinate, drive and control the overall transformation projects in the SAP landscapes.
- To facilitate requirement gathering interviews, conduct workshops, issue clarifications, review documentation, ensure traceability, sign off by all the stakeholders and own the change management to scope in order to define the project requirements both functional & non-functional.
- Document and share team learnings from the project, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects in order to drive higher efficiency and effectiveness and preserve organization knowledge
- Build formal & informal customer relationships at the project level by engaging them regularly and be the SPOC to the customer on project related activities, provides regular reports, value articulation, managing expectations, participate in client visits in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Allocation of activities to right people, plan for and mentor the team in competency development of team, implement performance management as per organizational guidelines, drive processes related to Rewards & Recognition and Team building; ensure compliance to company HR processes and participate in recruitment activities in order to motivate the team to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Allocate work, Track the project scope, schedule, quality, resource requirements, financials, risk, SLAs on a periodic basis, take corrective measures and communicate to all stake holders as per the communication plan; Schedule, Monitor, review and control all the project phases (Requirements gathering, Design, Architecture, Development, Testing, Implementation, Warranty) in their entirety in order to deliver project successfully as per project goals.
- Run service improvement projects to create extra benefits and savings for Infosys and the Client.
- Create a Risk Management Plan clearly identifying the risks and mitigation plan and base line the same with all stake holders in order to minimize any adverse impact to the project.
- Prepare resource plan including people, space, infrastructure and liaison with required groups in order to fulfill the project resource requirements.