State / Region / Province
Role – Technology Analyst
Technology – Core Java and Spring framework
Location – London, UK
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will act as a primary developer on applications. You will eventually conduct requirement analysis, define the activities and modules to develop and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Must have 5 – 8 years of software development experience with Core Java and Spring framework.
• Experience with CICD - GitHub/GitLab
• Hands on experience in creating Microservices, Data modelling
• Good experience in Docker/Kubernetes
• Good experience in BDD framework/JUNIT
• Ability to work as part of Agile team
• Azure/Cloud knowledge will be added advantage
• Response to technical queries Document Planning activities, Offshore coordination
• Describing Existing Automation Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
• Core hands-on development experience with Java and backend technologies
• CI/CD pipeline tools (Jenkins and their integration with version control tools like GitLab etc.)
• Sound understanding of Microservices, Data modelling & Behavioral driven frameworks (BDD using cucumber)
• Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology
• Good understanding and knowledge of like Jira
• Hands-on experience of Database Server & PL/SQL, Unix
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”