State / Region / Province
Technology|Infrastructure Security|IT Service Management
Infosys is seeking Sr. SAP Security Associate Consultant
This position requires an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in SAP Security consulting; you will define the problem, propose, and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall SAP Security solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 year of experience with Information Technology.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. . This position may require travel and/or relocation.
Preferred Qualifications SAP Security Consultant
• At least 2 years of experience in SAP Security & Authorizations
• At least 2 years of experience in Role Build requirement gathering, Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on SAP Security development and maintenance projects in various SAP modules (FI, MM, SD, PP/PM etc).
• At least 2 years of experience in SAP Security Design and architecture review.
• Expertise with SAP Security specific configurations for User / Role Administration apart from understanding various housekeeping activities related to Security
• Have basic technical knowledge of SAP Authorizations / SU24 / SU25 etc.
• Have technical knowledge of SAP ERP with ability to grasp business problems, goals, objectives, and provide alternative solutions
• Solid understanding of requirement specifications, design, development, and testing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Responsibility of large implementation team.
• Onsite and offshore coordination
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com