State / Region / Province
Role – Senior Business Development Manager/Sr Sales Manager
Technology – Opening New Logos/Hunter
Location – London, United Kingdom/Europe
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
This is a leadership position that will work closely with the Global Head of Sales Consumer, Retail and Logistics and EMEA Regional Head to create and execute on focused business development and growth strategy for this industry sector within the UK/Europe. The Senior Sales leader will be the face of Infosys to the local market and shall be supported by a team whom the senior sales manager will coach and mentor while leveraging them to supplement his/her bandwidth and expand the sales funnel.
What will you do?
The Senior Sales Manager/SBDM has the following key responsibilities for a set of assigned strategic growth accounts
- Manage the end to end sales cycle from demand creation, deal pursuit / management and contract closure.
- Be the face of Infosys in the market and help position Infosys as an industry thought leader and trusted advisor within the customer executives
- Understand the business problems /opportunities our clients / prospects are trying to address
- Leverage the Infosys ecosystem of capabilities across technology practices, industry verticals and service lines to develop solutions that address the client’s business problems
- Build and manage relationships with leading Third Party Advisors
- Build and leverage relationships with Infosys alliance partners to influence deals in our favor
- Develop customer sponsors, identify influencers and decision makers
- Competitor mapping and SWAT analysis
- Pricing negotiations – support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Manage the relationship with the clients post contract closure to ensure that relationship remains on track.
- 10 - 15+ years of professional services sales experience including as a sales executive/professional.
- Understand Global Delivery Model (offshore/outsourcing).
- Deep domain understanding of one or more industry domains from Retail, CPG and Logistics
- A history of achievement/overachievement of sales targets
- IT industry experience with a thorough understanding/appreciation of the software service business. Understand the major service lines of Infosys and bring proven experience in selling in the areas of ADM, CIS, BPO, Digital and Engineering
- Must be well networked and have dealt/interacted successfully with CXOs of leading organizations
- Business level fluency in either Swedish, Norwegian or Danish is a plus.
- Have experience in S/W contract negotiations.
- Ability to define specific solutions within abstract environment.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- The job entails an extensive amount of travel within the UK/Europe
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”