State / Region / Province
Technology|Oracle Cloud|Financials Cloud (GL, AP & AR), Technology|Oracle Cloud|Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Location: Tokyo Japan
Short Description: - Oracle Cloud Finance /SCM Consultant
- Minimum of 4 years of Oracle Cloud Finance/SCM functional experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze business processes and help clients transform their business with Oracle.
- Hands-on Oracle Cloud Finance/SCM implementation experience.
- Design, prototype and iterate solutions through hands-on configurations in Oracle.
- Understand and apply implementation methodologies to build, document, and test the Oracle system
- Coordination with the offshore team for deliverables.
- Coordinate with Other Track members and business partner to model, design, and build business solutions.
- define requirements and lead projects from inception through delivery, including status updates, scope changes.
- 8+ years of experience with implementation and support of Oracle Finance/SCM Applications, including at least 2 full cycle projects implementing and supporting Oracle Finance/SCM Cloud.
- Knowledge in Oracle order management, procurement
- Knowledge in Oracle Inventory Management and Item Master in manufacturing domain; experience with supply chain business processes, including Forecast-to-Plan, Plan-to-build, Order-to-Cash, and Procure-to-Pay; shop floor experience is preferred.
- Experience with IT analysis, design, and development of complex ERP solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Certifications in Oracle Cloud Finance/Oracle SCM Cloud – Planning or other categories
- implementation experience in Oracle Cloud Finance in AP,AR,GL,FA/Oracle SCM Cloud with specific experience in Oracle SCM Planning Central
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with quick learning on the job
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork required
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from: Minority/Female/Veteran/People with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin