State / Region / Province
Domain|Banking|Banking - ALL
Role – Technical Manager
Area of expertise – Technical – Expert in Core Banking Packages in Retail / Corporate Banking, Payments
Location – Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg
Leading Technical Streams in Large & Strategic Core Banking Transformation Programs.
• 12-20 years of experience in a Bank / Banking Product Company from international repute
• Fluent in English
• Understand SDLC lifecycle, AGILE methodologies etc
• Good knowledge on technical things like architecture, databases, how a program is written. Should be able to understand technical aspect of the solution
• Write SQL queries, SQL Packages, Scripts, technical setups.
• Discuss the functional solutions with BA and bank and arrive at the detailed technical solution. Needs to see the fitment to product and provide customization solution within the feasibility of the product framework.
• Good analytical skills to technically analyze the issues
• Understand technical things on integrations – different integration patterns, formats, methodologies, technologies etc.
• Good understanding of a programming language like Java, C++, JS, etc and also conversant with different Operating systems – Unix, Linux, Windows etc.
• Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements
• Seasoned technical project lead for banking applications
• Provides technical skills on core banking applications, having no managerial responsibilities
• Ability to work on their own with minimal supervision/general guidance in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Ability to work with the LOB and Change Management teams on all project components including gathering requirements, design reviews, questions, issue resolution, etc.
• Ability to work with multiple teams across the enterprise as well as outside the organization
• Functional & Technical background on Core Banking Applications
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
• Analytical Abilities, a goal oriented work approach, high quality awareness, good team player
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• Applicants for employment in Greece should possess work authorisation which does not require sponsorship by
• the employer for a visa
• Should be willing to travel on engagements of 6-8 week’s duration anywhere within Europe.
Infosys Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 9.5 billion in LTM revenues and 194,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.