State / Region / Province
Technology|Microsoft Technologies|Web Services/WCF
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Align with Business Analyst and IT integration specialist regarding specific functional requirements
- Participate in workshops, requirement gathering sessions and market interactions to gain a clear understanding of solutions that need to build and integrated.
- Develop and maintain back-end, front-end and integration components required to enable online commerce.
- Assist in adopting existing solutions within the client IT landscape, and to accordingly adapt for use within the context of market consumption.
- Design and build Responsive Web Applications using Microsoft.NET Technology.
- Design and optimize backend framework, employing tech stacks such as Docker.
- Research and select toolsets to enhance user experience with dynamic content.
- Interact with backend APIs and optimize responsiveness
- Consult and advice regarding best practice approach to solutions.
- Build and deliver products that are fit for usage by either internal client staff, dealers or end customers.
- And any other reasonable assigned tasks.
- Essential Skills:
- .NET Core
- WCF / REST Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Telerik MVC
- Docker/Docker Swarm/Kubernetes
- Entity Framework
- Optional Skills
- Bachelor Degree Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or the like.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development projects in a development role.
- Experience in working within Scrum / Agile project teams.
- Build up architecture and full stack of modern Web-Applications.
- Knowledge of related trends such as DevOps, Performance Engineering, AB Testing etc
- Familiar with the Atlassian Toolchain.
- Automotive, Finance or Banking Industry experience a definite plus.
- Strong solution orientation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in an Asian multicultural project environment.
- Ability to present concepts clearly to management.
- Self-starter and active driver of change especially in terms of digital mind set & tools.
- Additional Skills:
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.