State / Region / Province
Domain|Insurance|Insurance - ALL
Role – Technology Lead
Technology – FICO Blaze Advisor
Location – Stockholm, Sweden
Business Unit – INS ADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• 8+ years of relevant experience in application development using FICO Blaze Advisor with strong working experience in developing Business rules, templates, Decision tree, Tables and Score Cards
• Knowledge in IBM WODM, Drools
• Exposure on Rule Maintenance Application & SQL Server Azure cloud
• Practical knowledge on Br Unit and unit testing
• Experience with Java, SOAP web services and in RMA setup.
• Experience in database technologies.
• Knowledge of integration technologies and Design pattern is desirable.
• Collaborate with business users to define business transformation rules.
• Experience working in SAFe Agile
• Swedish language fluency is preferred (for Sweden based positions)
• Experience on Linux and Cloud platforms
• Experience in versioning tools
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
• Good understanding of the technology and domain
• Ability to lead a team towards a desired goal
• Ensure continual, knowledge management
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High proactiveness
• Lean Agile mindset & Self Leadership
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer