Hong Kong Special Admin Region of China
State / Region / Province
Domain|Product Development|Product Lifecycle Management
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is looking for a Full-stack Developers in Hong Kong, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, then this is right place for you.
Roles and responsibilities:
Skills /Competencies:Essential :
- Provide support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilizing their skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand
- End-to-end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
- Liaise with other engineers, architects and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service's direction
- Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data
- Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end-to-end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge
- Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release/change
- Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team
- Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Keep up-to-date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 5+ Years of IT experience
- Full stack software engineering capability including front-end, middleware, backend
- Extensive relevant working experience, involvement in wealth management or digital IT functions preferred
- Experience of working in a DevOps focused environment and working in an Agile Team. Flexible and adaptable in accommodating change of requirement and willing to take new responsibilities when necessary
- Knowledge of architecture disciplines and the ability put the governance into practice, knowledge of industry standards will be an advantage
- Large scale API development and management technologies/frameworks
- Infrastructure and application performance analysis and tuning
- Prior experience in working in a diversified or matrix team structure will be an advantage
- Solid expertise in Java, SQL, Spring, IBM MQ, Kafka, JSON, database design, with a strong awareness of emerging technologies and industry standards as well as Azure and AWS cloud adoption
- Good understanding of design on micro-service and containerization
- Strong experience delivering scalable solutions in finance industry area
- Familiar with cloud platforms, including auto-scaling and global deployments of application architecture
- Proficiency in design/modelling standards such as UML and design patterns
- Excellent analytic/problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with different groups of stakeholders
- Strong team player who also has the ability to work under pressure, independently and proactively
- Strong understanding of digital product, financial reporting, portfolio management and performance analysis
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from: Minority/Female/Veteran/People with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch. Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills