State / Region / Province
IBPO Costa Rica
IBPO Costa Rica
Customer Service Representative
Senior Process Executive
Santana, San Jose
In this role, you will be responsible to answer or make calls to Customers to support them on their needs or queries, handle complex situations or escalation calls, explain possible solutions to ensure that customers feel valued and supported through active listening, and engage with irate customers to diffuse tense situations.
• Utilizing applications, tools, office packages and soft wares as needed appropriately
• Working with KPIs and striving to exceed them to delight customers
• Sales pitch and recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs
• Learning and innovation through training and continuous improvement sessions
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Strong command in English Language, C1 minimum
• At least 1 year of experience in call center/contact center environment in a customer service position
• Customer focused: Having a passion to provide an exceptional service to clients by exceeding expectations
• Proficiency with technology and how to apply it to solving problems
• Confident telephone manner with strong communications skills
• Positive attitude: seek a positive side to every situation, being proactive both in thought and action.
• Integrity: Ability to handle confidential information displaying values that enable decisions to be made in a fair and honest manner
• Quick Thinker: Having the ability to interpret and respond to information using logical thinking to provide an appropriate and timely response
• Team Player: resourceful, with the ability to work collaboratively with leaders and the wider team
• Experience promoting and/or selling products and services to fit the needs of each client
• Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are essential for this role
The job entails sitting in a cubicle as well as working with a computer for extended periods of time. Must have the ability to communicate by telephone, email or face to face with the client. Candidates must bring the original documents of their completed educational background on the first day of induction (High School Diploma, MEP or High School Certification)
Note: Applicants for employment in Costa Rica must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Masks are required to enter the office. Extra screening, sanitation and disinfecting procedures are in place.
This role is based out of Santa Ana, San José and 100% on site.
Infosys BPO (www.infosysbpo.com), the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPO focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process reengineering. Infosys BPO operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia, and as of December 31, 2014, employs over 50,000 people.
Infosys BPO has been consistently ranked among the leading BPO companies and has received multiple awards and recognitions from key industry bodies and associations. Infosys BPO also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPO strategists.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National