State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Industry Solution|SAP Transportation & Logistics
Role - Principal Consultant/Lead Consultant/Senior Consultant
Technology – SAP TM
Location – Gothenburg
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In this role, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development, and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will guide the team functionally and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Experience in SAP SCM (Logistics) & SAP TM with strong Experience in S/4HANA preferably in a Manufacturing & Automotive Industry.
- Lead blueprinting and design sessions, development for new project initiatives in TM area.
- Interact and coordinate with Inbound & Outbound logistics teams and the business analysts.
- Understand business requirements and create system solutions.
- Create project documentation including process flowcharts, Test Scripts, Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents.
- Support day to day issue resolution in TM, including incident resolution, change management.
- Lead offshore SAP LO (including TM) team and coordinate to deliver implementation and support services.
- Work with PTP, PTD, OTC, FICO module leads for triage and other integration activities.
- Provide guidance and consulting to client for TM (IBD & OBD) version capabilities and advise on upgrade roadmap.
- Support end to end TM processes which include Capacity & Demand Planning, Order Mgmt. & Freight Planning, Warehouse Execution, Freight Exec.& Monitoring, Freight Settlement, Freight Tendering, Event Notification& Handling, Tracking & Reporting, Freight logistics collaboration, Tracking and tracing, Material traceability, Intelligent supply chain decisions, Trace multi-ingredient products across companies, Manage volatile demand and supply.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, ETO, CTO, Service scenarios (Spare parts & Warranty processes) in handling Multilevel Configuration and Integration with SD
- Ability to independently put together architecture that includes SAP ABAP, interfaces, integration, report development, Fiori apps, workflows OData, web services, etc.
- To comply with organizational/client standards.
- Support Organization level initiatives, RFP’s.
- Experience/ working in Manufacturing & Automotive domain.
- Multilingual proficiency but English is MUST
- Ability to support business case evaluation for business transformation
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- Client Interfacing skills along with Team management skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.