Description de l'emploi
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- 13+ years of experience
- End to End program management for the assigned projects - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters, creating and managing Financial Management process and people management.
- Lead and manage Large-sized migration projects at Enterprise level independently
- Experience managing multimillion value projects simultaneously
- Will be responsible to coordinate with different project managers spanning across GEO's
- Responsible to manage complete financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justifies all variances; accurately forecasts expenditures in alignment with the project budget and supports the budgeting process throughout the project lifecycle. in developing project budget, and ensure work is completed on-track and within budget
- Actively directs the development and maintenance of plans, practices and assignments to identify, quantify and contain the occurrence and potential impact of risks and risk events on the execution of a program and its likelihood of success.
- Be an escalation point for resolving project and program issues.
- Coordinate with overseas team on custom development, complex customizations and portals
- Develop and maintain an effective status management process and regularly report progress to the Stakeholders
- Define an affective resource plan
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with clients
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and architecture
- Assist technical consultants with architecting Dynamics 365 CRM , related customizations, and reports to model the client’s organizational processes
- Facilitate team resources in the implementation of data migration and translation, data integration, training and custom development, and reports
- Guide the project along through daily communications with the customer
- Conduct at least a weekly status meeting (may be more) and sends weekly status updates
- Conduct design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Skills /Competencies:
- Essential Skills:
- Referenceable Project and Program leadership capabilities including at least 3 full life cycle implementations. One of which was global or multi-country.
- Significant prior experience in addressing both the business and IT activities associated with the program, including:
- Process Mapping
- Requirements gathering and gap analysis
- Overall solution definition including process, information, people and technology components
- Organizational Change Management and readiness
- Ability to assess and guide staffing decisions.
Microsoft Technologies->Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Preferred skills
- Additional Skills:
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs
- Hands-on experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions
- Experience in designing high level and low level documents is a plus
- Good understanding of SDLC is a pre-requisite
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Experience of design and development of Dynamics CRM end-to-end implementation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.