Détails du poste
État / Région / Province
Emplacement du poste
Technology|Java|Java - ALL
Numéro de demande
Description de l'emploi
Role – Java Developer(Mid-Senior Developer)
Technology– Java, Spring, Springboot, Rest APIs
Location – Fornebu-Oslo, Norway
Business Unit – ECSADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In this role, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Hands on Development, configuration, testing and deployment of the overall solution activities in the capacity of an individual contributor using Java and related technology stack.
- Requirements Elicitation, Architecture recommendation, Detailed Design, work on enhancements/customization of existing applications and guiding the team to ensure DevOps and automation practices are implemented as per needs.
- Guiding the distributed agile teams on project process, deliverables.
- Contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope.
- Strong development experience in Java
- Strong experience in developing REST APIs
- Experience with IBM Websphere
- Good experience in Oracle, NOSQL databases
- Good experience in cloud development
- Familiar with:
- Common tools for DevOps and CI/CD pipelines in cloud environment
- Configuration management / automation tools
- Build / release utilities, continuous integration and automated deployments (Git, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Logging / monitoring tools to ensure SLA
- Good understanding of Scrum
- Strong Communication skill in both verbal and written (Norwegian as well as English)
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- Experienced in working in DevOps/Scrum
- Self motivated person with strong analytical and articulation skills
- AZ-900 certification or OCJP is an advantage
- Experience in Telecom OSS Domain
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer